Registration is open for the next “Communication for Imperfect Families” e-course!
This course will help you end the backtalk, decrease the arguing, and eliminate the need to repeat things 1,000 times.
Sounds good, right?
Well, maybe it’s not that simple.
And that’s ok.
Let’s see if this breakdown helps you decide if the course is right for you.
3 Reasons You Need this Course:
- Your Kids Aren’t Going to Change: I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your kids are not going to wake up one morning and suddenly be respectful listeners. You can encourage this all you want, putting up sticker charts for your preschooler and dangling car keys for your teen, but if it’s not internally motivated, it’s not going to work long-term.
This course puts the focus on you – not your kids. It gives you the tools you need to interact with your kids in a respectful and calm way. And guess what, when you start to change the way you communicate, your kids will follow your lead!
- You Need Something that will “Grow Up” with Your Kids: Many books, articles, and courses are focused on one specific stage of development. It’s fantastic information, for the time being. But soon you find your child entering a new phase. The techniques you used before no longer work and you’re back to the drawing board.
This course gives you foundational principles that apply to kids of all ages. You can learn the strategies once and tweak them as needed to match your child’s age developmental stage along the way.
- You’re Tired of How Things Are Going Now: You hate yelling, but you don’t know how to stop. You’re tired of arguing, but nothing seems to make a difference. You’re worried about the future because you feel like it’s only going to get worse. It’s exhausting. Frustrating. Overwhelming. Stressful. It’s time for a change.
This course takes communication and breaks it down into easy to follow lessons. Each lesson builds on the previous one, giving you time to put the pieces together, heading your communication in a new (and positive!) direction.
(Ready to sign up! Register now!)
2 Reasons to Skip it:
- It’s Not the Right Time: Life is busy. Maybe you are balancing work and family, welcoming a new baby or caring for an elderly parent. Maybe your kids are in 3 sports each and your calendar looks like a color-coded rainbow, with absolutely no room to take on anything else.
This course requires effort and a little extra time. If your life (or your stress level) cannot handle one.more.thing. that is good information. There are other resources available that may be a better fit for you.
- You Don’t Have the Energy: Sometimes, you’re just tired. You work hard all day, and even though you’d like to change the communication in your home, there’s just nothing left. No judgment here. Parenting is hard work. Instead of adding stress to your life, if might make more sense to sneak some self-care activities into your daily routine.
To get the most out of the course materials, you are going to have to make a commitment to do things differently. Try new things. Step out of your comfort zone. (Thankfully, there is a Facebook community to support you and discounts on Parent Coaching.)
Ready to Sign up?
Head over to the registration page to get all of the nitty-gritty details and save your spot in the class.
I can’t wait to go through this course with you.
Still on the Fence?
Use the form at the bottom to ask any questions about the course before you register.
But, act fast! Registration closes soon.