Nicole Schwarz, LMFT and Parent Coach provides online parent coaching to help you feel confident in your parenting and bring peace back to your family.
You're repeating yourself a thousand times a day.
You've tried timeouts, bribes, and threats to get your children to behave, but nothing works.
You're not sure what to do next, and you constantly worry that it's only going to get worse.
It feels like a never-ending struggle.
You're ready for an outside perspective. Someone to talk to instead of relying on Google searches and advice from family.
You're in the right place.
Hi! I’m Nicole Schwarz, MA, LMFT and Parent Coach.
Parent coaching is a completely judgment-free, confidential support to help you parent at your best - even when things are at their worst.
All from the comfort of your own home.
A Positive, Practical Approach to Parenting
- Straightforward, realistic strategies, backed by the latest research
- Calm, confident discipline (without timeouts, threats, spanking or grounding)
- A focus on connection and respectful communication
Life-Changing Benefits for The Whole Family
- Feel more confident in your parenting decisions.
- Know which strategies work (and which don't!)
- Build a stronger relationship with your kids.
- Discipline without yelling or spanking.
- Make and stick to your parenting goals.
- Have a safe place to return when things get off track.
It's Easy To Get Started
- Online Parent Coaching sessions are $120 per hour. (Price increase Sep. 1, 2019)
- Meetings are 1-hour in length.
- We will meet “face-to-face” online using Zoom.
- Meetings are scheduled every other week, or as often as you prefer.
Why Choose Parent Coaching?
A peaceful home is possible.
You don’t have to hope that “someday” things will magically improve on their own or panic that you’ve waited too long. If you’re ready to do the work, you can start heading in a new direction today. Respectful parenting strategies build strong relationships with your kids and help you respond with confidence - even when things are challenging.
Discover the blind spots in your parenting goals.
If you knew how to create change in your family, you would do it! Even if you’ve read tons of parenting books and tried every suggestion, sometimes it takes a personal connection to help you identify your triggers, work through the options, and make your parenting hopes and dreams a reality.
Receive professional support and encouragement from someone who’s been there.
I am a mom to 3 kids, so I know chaos. I also know how it feels to parent through aggression, anxiety, sibling rivalry, and meltdowns. Like you, I love my kids fiercely, but also experience times of frustration, confusion, isolation, and worry. We are all imperfect parents!
I’m also a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Since 2004, I’ve helped hundreds of children, teens, and parents around the world manage mental health concerns, improve communication, and find positive, respectful solutions to the ups and downs of living in a family. My background in mental health helps me put your child's behavior in context, identifying "typical" stages of development vs. behavior that may be a sign of a more complex issue.
Money Back Guarantee
Don’t stay stuck! Schedule a parent coaching session without the risk. If you don’t find value during your first session, let me know and I will gladly refund the cost of the session. Sadly I can’t guarantee perfectly behaved kids, but I can guarantee you will walk away with ideas tailored to your specific situation on how parent more effectively.